Attainable. Sustainable. Affordable.
Like every individual, every company is unique. That means we like nothing better than starting with a chat to find out who you are and what you need: let's talk about the prevailing culture in your organization, things you'd like to do (or do differently), how you want to support your employees and encourage them to live healthier lives, and ultimately come up with some ideas on what a corporate fitness program might look like within your company.
After that first discussion, we make some initial suggestions on upcoming events, races, or organized activities that we think might suit both your culture and your employee population. We'll discuss with you the best ways to communicate the program and give you some suggestions on putting financial and other incentives in place that will encourage maximum participation and therefore maximum return on your investment. Introduce us at any point in the process and we'll help to communicate how it's all going to work and how everyone's going to benefit.
We see our ongoing role as twofold: we are wellness coaches for your entire workforce, and we are fitness coaches for those who opt to participate in group events. Our wellness coaching typically takes the form of regular communications on numerous topics related to health, wellness and fitness, both in person at your company's location and online via webinars. Our fitness coaching is tailored specifically for each upcoming group event, and is delivered both in person and through an app available both online and on mobile devices.
Here are some of the specific things that we do and offer:
- Recommend athletic and fitness events and activities
- Provide group training and exercise plans
- Provide an online training log and calendar
- Set up and administer closed social media groups (if desired)
- Individual unlimited email support
- In person group exercise or activity sessions
- In person group educational sessions
- Online educational webinars
- Reports on participation and activity
Contact us for additional details and to schedule an initial discussion.
Returning for 2019: Our Benefitness Package for the Colfax Marathon!
- Customized group training plans for every distance (5K, 10 Miler, Half Marathon, Marathon, Marathon Relay)
- 1 on-site meeting per month at your location to talk training, nutrition, and general wellness for everybody in your organization - not just those who choose to run or walk!
- Individual TrainingPeaks accounts with daily workouts for all participants. Includes online and mobile app connectivity for tracking and logging progress.
- Dedicated, password protected company web page on Benefitnesspartners.com to track your team's progress.
- One flat fee per company/organization regardless of how many participants sign up... the more the merrier! And if you recruit at least 3 teams to participate in the relay, we'll work with Colfax to get your own finish line party!