Wellness through Fitness through Events!
The future of corporate wellness lies with the ability to effectively engage employees and motivate them towards health and fitness. At Benefitness Partners we believe passionately in the power of movement: walk a mile, take a yoga class, go to the gym. To paraphrase someone very smart, "a body in motion will stay in motion forever unless something weird happens."
We also believe that the best way to get in motion is to set a goal that involves doing something physical on a certain date in the future. If you give yourself a deadline you'll stick to it, and if your goal offers just the right amount of challenge you'll be motivated to work towards it. So how does a 5k sound? Or even a marathon? How about getting a group together and doing both?
Among other things, Benefitness Partners is a Corporate Ambassador for the Colfax Marathon, an iconic local non-profit event that works with 190 different charities. The marathon weekend (May 19-20, 2018) offers runners the opportunity to run a 5k, a ten-miler, a half marathon, full marathon, or a five-person relay team for the marathon. We actively encourage our corporate clients to enter individuals and teams, and not just 'runners' but everyone who wants to 'give it a go', and then we put together training plans and education programs to make sure everyone's ready to go on race day!
Go here for more details and to sign up: www.runcolfax.org. Then contact us to discuss how we can help increase participation and make this event a huge part of your corporate wellness initiatives for 2018!
Back for 2018: Our Benefitness Package for Colfax!
- Customized group training plans for every distance (5K, 10 Miler, Half Marathon, Marathon, Marathon Relay)
- 1 on-site meeting per month at your location to talk training, nutrition, and general wellness for everybody in your organization - not just those who choose to run or walk!
- Individual TrainingPeaks accounts with daily workouts for all participants. Includes online and mobile app connectivity for tracking and logging progress.
- Dedicated, password protected company web page on Benefitnesspartners.com to track your team's progress.
- One flat fee per company/organization regardless of how many participants sign up... the more the merrier! And if you recruit at least 3 teams to participate in the relay, we'll work with Colfax to get your own finish line party!